Today’s buyers are online and great photos make all the difference in getting your home sold. That’s why I use professional photography. Most photo shoots don’t take more than a couple of hours. Photographs will be taken of the inside and outside of your home including all the rooms. You can help make this a success by following these guidelines.
- Declutter rooms which may have an excessive amount of furniture. Too much furniture also makes the rooms look smaller.
- Throw rugs and runners in entryways, kitchens, and bathrooms should be removed. Let’s see those beautiful floors!
- Replace any burned out light bulbs in fixtures and lamps. We don’t want our buyers thinking there is something wrong with the fixtures or electrical service.
Your Home’s Exterior
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house. We’re selling the house, not the cars!
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers and store them neatly in the garage or storage area.
- Remove all children’s toys, bikes, etc.
- If you have a pool, remove the pool sweep, pool cleaning equipment and any pool toys.
- Mow and rake the yard
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios
- The Living and Family Room
The Living and Family Room
- Remove piles of newspaper and magazines
- Hide all TV/Stereo remotes
- Conceal all exposed cables as best you can
- Remove clutter from bookshelves, tables and cabinets
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard
1720 Nicholson Dr
16522 Chadsford Ave
125 Tiger Dr
115 Tiger Dr
5365 Greenside Lane
- Make all beds and tidy bedroom
- Hang all clothes or put them away
- Remove items from bedside tables like books, magazines, clock radios
- Clear off counter tops and remove any appliances, like toasters, coffer pots, knife blocks
- Remove photos, notes, and papers from the refrigerator
- Clean the major appliances – refrigerator, oven, range hood, and down all countertops. Use a little Windex to make the surface shine.
The Dining Room
- Add a colorful centerpiece on the table such as candles or flowers
- Conceal any exposed electrical cords
- Clear off the counter tops. Remove toothbrushes, shavers, soapl dishes, tissue and lotion dispensers, makeup mirrors, etc.
- Remove shampoo and other products from the shower/tub area
- All toilet seats should be down and the lid closed
- Mirrors should be clean
The Final Touches
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight
- Turn on all interior lights
- Turn cooling fans, ceiling fans, and televisions off